SIMCO Company has finished design, production, installation and implementation of 132 KV cable line project in Kish Island by using its specialized experts as a EPC(turn-key) project.
This project consist of 2 way, once from shore to Mir Mohana with 8 km length and another’s from shore to Sadaf with 5.8 km length.
Cables in all of the way in the form of 3-phase 3-circuit Installed within the channel or direct burial.
This project characteristic is as follows:
1) Cable characteristic : 1×500 mm2 N2XSYBY 132 KV
2) Running length : 150 km
3) Number of Installed joint : 261
4) Implementation year : 2008 to 2012
5) Employer : Kish Free Zone Organization
6) Consulting: Consulting engineers company of electrical industry development
7) Subcontractors : Kish electricity power control company
Some of project pictures: